How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Addison, TX. 75001
The event entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle.
By bus to the Addison Transit Center
- September 15, 2022: 6pm - 11pm
- September 16, 2022: 6pm - 12am
- September 17, 2022: 12pm - 12am
- September 18, 2022: 12pm - 5pm
Follow Visit Addison For Ticket Updates
- Tickets will be refunded in the event of festival cancellation ONLY. In all refund cases, ticket buyers will receive a full refund including the ticket price and any additional fees.
- No ticket exchanges will be issued.
Addison Oktoberfest features live performances by local and regional music acts on multiple stages. Check the stage schedules here for details. Posted performances are not guaranteed; artists and set times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- FREE Festival Parking is available in select garages located near Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road.
- Personal steins.
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags, and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 50" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
- Empty reusable water bottles.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags.
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures of any size.
- NO pets, emotional support or other animals. Service animals are permitted.
- NO outside food or drinks. Food for infants and toddlers is permitted.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO coolers.
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters, or skateboards.
- NO lawn chairs.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO fireworks or explosives.
- NO drones.
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- NO pets are allowed. Only service animals will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Emotional support animals are not permitted.
- ONLY Dachshund breed dogs participating in the Dachshund Dash will be permitted into Addison Circle Park on Sunday of the event. Pre-registration and proof of vaccinations are required and will be verified at admissions. Dachshunds must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Owner is responsible for proper disposal of all pet waste.
- Yes! Attendees of all ages are welcome to enjoy the festivities.
- Admission is free for children ages 9 and under.
- A variety of free activities and attractions are offered throughout the festival. Check out our Fun for Die Familie page for more details.
- The Infant Care Lounge, which offers a baby changing and feeding station, is located in the center of the festival grounds.
- Addison Oktoberfest Paket
Attendees shall present tickets (printed or mobile) at the event to pick up package items. Specific details on pickup location will be provided.
- Partyhalle Group Reservations
Attendees shall present tickets (printed or mobile) at the Partyhalle Deck located on the NE corner of the Partyhalle to pick up package items.
- Hotel Packages
Guests should request a hotel package voucher at hotel check-in. Attendees shall present voucher at the event to pick up package items. Specific details on pickup location will be provided.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos during the event.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- While cell phones and personal cameras (no external lenses, attachments or tripods) are permitted, attendees may not record music performances.
- Sign up to receive event road closure updates here!
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.