How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
Event Exits are located at Addison Circle Dr. and Witt, Quorum and Festival Way, Addison Circle Dr. and the Conference Center and there is a convenient exit located at the Event Entrance.
Entrance and Exits will be lit with directional signs.
Please follow Event Staff's directions when exiting the event.
The official transportation partner for Addison Oktoberfest
Lyft Drop-Off/Pick-Up location: Mildred Place and Addison Circle Drive
- Thursday, September 20: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Friday, September 21: 6 pm - 12 am
- Saturday, September 22: 12 pm - 12 am
- Sunday, September 23: 12 pm – 6 pm
Ticket information coming soon.
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Dr. and Arapaho Rd.
- Lyft is the official transportation for Addison Oktoberfest. Lyft Drop-Off/Pick-Up location: Mildred Place and Addison Circle Drive
-Please print off your Showclix ticket voucher and present it at the Guest Services booth located near the Main Entrance. The North West Corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
-Chamberlain's Brau Haus admission tickets can also be picked up at the Guest Services booth with valid proof of identification. The rest of the package will be redeemed at your dinner seating in the Schloss Addison Main Tent.
- Purchase Tasty Bucks at any of the ticket tents located throughout the park. Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Participating German food vendors and the Carnival will accept Tasty Bucks ONLY. One Ticket equals $1.
- Marketplace vendors accept cash and/or credit cards or Tasty Bucks.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years are accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!® and Addison Oktoberfest
- Tasty Bucks refunds are NOT provided
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply
- Please refer to the event program once onsite for specific locations.
- Addison Oktoberfest is a rain or shine event. Entertainment may be postponed due to inclement weather, but will not be rescheduled.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end one (1) hour prior to the end of the event. No beverages may enter or leave Addison Circle Park.
- Patrons may get their hand stamped upon exit and return free of charge on the same day. Normal admission screening is required for re-entry.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- All ticket and Tasty Bucks sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
-Personal steins. Beverage booths will only fill .5 liter and 1 liter steins. "Das boot" steins will not be refilled.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs are allowed.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter are allowed.
- NO large bags. Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks will be searched. If possible, please leave these items to avoid delayed entry.
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks. Small amounts of food are permitted for food allergies. Please see Guest Services.
- NO illegal weapons, knives, or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. The Town of Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- Coming soon.
- If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972.450.2800.
- ONLY Dachshund breed dogs participating in the Dachshund Dash will be permitted into Addison Circle Park on Sunday, September 23. They will check in at the Guest Services booth and receive a wristband for entry. All dogs must remain on a leash and wear their current rabies tag.
- NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- A lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Dr.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972.450.7156 for lost and found items.
Kelly Hunter - Shiroma Southwest
Media and PR