How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
Event Exits are located at Addison Circle Dr. and Witt, Quorum and Festival Way, Addison Circle Dr. and the Conference Center and there is a convenient exit located at the Event Entrance.
Entrance and Exits will be lit with directional signs.
Please follow Event Staff's directions when exiting the event.
The official transportation partner for Addison Oktoberfest
Lyft Drop-Off/Pick-Up location: Mildred Place and Addison Circle Drive
- Thursday, September 20: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Friday, September 21: 6 pm - 12 am
- Saturday, September 22: 12 pm - 12 am
- Sunday, September 23: 12 pm – 6 pm
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle Dr. Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Dr. and Arapaho Rd.
- Lyft is the official transportation for Addison Oktoberfest. Lyft Drop-Off/Pick-Up location: Mildred Place and Addison Circle Drive
Please print off your Showclix ticket voucher and present it at the Guest Services booth located near the Main Entrance. The North West Corner of Quorum Dr. and Addison Circle Dr.
- Purchase Tasty Bucks at any of the ticket tents located throughout the park. Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Participating German food vendors and the Carnival will accept Tasty Bucks ONLY. One Ticket equals $1.
- Marketplace vendors accept cash and/or credit cards or Tasty Bucks.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years are accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!® and Addison Oktoberfest
- Tasty Bucks refunds are NOT provided
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply
- Please refer to the event program once onsite for specific locations.
- Addison Oktoberfest is a rain or shine event. Entertainment may be postponed due to inclement weather, but will not be rescheduled.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end one (1) hour prior to the end of the event excluding Sunday. No beverages may enter or leave Addison Circle Park.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- All ticket and Tasty Bucks sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
-Personal steins. For the health and safety of our guests, steins will not be refilled.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs are allowed.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter are allowed.
- NO large bags. Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks will be searched. If possible, please leave these items to avoid delayed entry.
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks. Small amounts of food are permitted for food allergies. Please see Guest Services.
- NO illegal weapons, knives, or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. The Town of Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- Festival Way- Monday, September 17 at 9am; reopens Tuesday, September 25 at 5pm
- Addison Circle Drive (Addison Road - Witt Place) - Tuesday, September 18 at 9am; reopens Monday, September 24 at 5pm
- Addison Circle Drive (Witt Place to Bekcert Park) - Thursday, September 20 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 23 at 8pm
- Spectrum Drive (Arapaho Road to McEntire Place) - Thursday, September 20 at 2pm; reopens Sunday, September 23 at 8pm
- Quorum Drive (from Morris Avenue to Arapaho Road) - Thursday, September 20 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 23 at 8pm
- Witt Place (south of the parking garage entrance/exit) to Addison Circle Drive - Thursday, September 20 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 23 at 8pm
- McEntire Place (from Quorum Drive to Lewis Place) - Thursday, September 20 at 9am; reopens Sunday, September 23 at 8pm
Wipe Out Kids' Cancer Oktoberfest 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run Schedule: Saturday, September 22, 2018 (EXPECT DELAYS AND ROAD CLOSURES 7am - 10am)
Please expect delays and make note of the road closures and alternate entrances required during the race. The Oktoberfest 5K will begin at 8am and most streets will re-open again by 10am. During this time, Addison Police Officers will be present at the major intersections to intermittently hold 5K participants and allow traffic to turn. Because of road closures for Oktoberfest, Quorum will be closed from Arapaho to Morris from Thursday, September 20 through Sunday, September 23. The following will describe the road closures:
- Addison Circle Drive - from Addison Road to Beckert Park
- Arapaho Road - from Addison Road to Business Avenue
- Addison Road - from Morris Avenue to Arapaho Road
- Surveyor Boulevard - Just south of Arapaho Road to Lindbergh Drive
- Commercial Drive - Just south of Arapaho Road intersection
- Lindbergh Drive- From Addison Road to the west end of Addison Airport
ALTERNATE ROUTE FOR ADDISON CIRCLE BUSINESSES
An alternate route has been established for access to businesses located in Addison Circle near Beckert Park. Please use Spectrum Drive as an alternative route.
ALTERNATE ROUTE FOR ADDISON CIRCLE RESIDENTS
If you live on the WEST side of Quorum Drive please use Morris Avenue to Addison Road as an alternative exit. If you live on the EAST side of Quorum Road, please use Spectrum Drive to Arapaho Road or Spruill Avenue to the Dallas Tollway as an alternative exit.
If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972.450.2800.
- ONLY Dachshund breed dogs participating in the Dachshund Dash will be permitted into Addison Circle Park on Sunday, September 23. They will check in at the Guest Services booth and receive a wristband for entry. All dogs must remain on a leash and wear their current rabies tag.
- NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- A lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Dr.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972.450.7156 for lost and found items.