How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Drive Addison, TX. 75001
The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive
All event vendors will now accept Cash, Major Credit Cards and Tasty Bucks at any booth location.
What does this mean for event patrons?
- Fewer and Shorter lines! Guests are no longer required to purchase Tasty Bucks or Festival Coupons to buy food and drinks.
- Valid Tasty Bucks from all years will still be accepted at all Addison events, including Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!® and Addison Oktoberfest
- There will be no exchanges or refunds for Tasty Bucks from previous years.
Thursday, September 19: 6pm - 11pm
Friday, September 20: 6pm - 11pm
Saturday, September 21: 11am - 11pm
Sunday, September 22: 11am - 6pm
Adult General Admission: $10
Children Ages 9 & under: Free
Admission Ticket required for Friday and Saturday. Thursday & Sunday are FREE for all ages.
- Addison Oktoberfest is a rain or shine festival, subject to change or cancellation by the Town of Addison for extreme weather or other risk to public safety. Ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued, except in the event of festival cancellation.
- Alcoholic beverage sales end on Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 10:30pm. No alcohol may enter or leave the festival grounds.
- We strive to make Addison Circle Park as ADA-Friendly as possible, but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller.
- A limited supply of complimentary sunscreen and bug spray is available to patrons at the Festival Command Post.
- Several ATM's are located throughout the festival grounds. Normal service fees apply. Please refer to the event map once on-site for specific locations.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- Food Vendor Please contact Yesenia at email@example.com
- Arts & Crafts/Activity Vendors: Please contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Please contact Shelbi at email@example.com
- Sponsorship: Please contact Audra at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer: Please contact Stacy at email@example.com
- Addison Circle Park is located at 4970 Addison Circle Drive Addison, TX 75001
- The Event Entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road
Please print off your Showclix ticket voucher and present it at Guest Services located near the Main Entrance at the northwest corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive.
- Patrons are permitted to bring personal steins into Addison Oktoberfest.
- For the health and safety of our guests, steins will not be refilled.
- Bier will be served in plastic cups. If patrons purchase a new stein with bier the first one will be served in the new stein. Each additional pour will then be served in a cup.
- There are no discounts for stein refills.
- Personal steins. For the health and safety of our guests, steins will not be refilled.
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 65" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags
- NO pop-up tents
- NO pets or other animals.
- NO outside food or drinks.
- NO illegal weapons, knives or sharp objects.
- NO illegal substances
- NO coolers
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters or skateboards
- NO lawn chairs
- NO laser pointers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO drones
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- ONLY Dachshund breed dogs participating in the Dachshund Dash will be permitted into Addison Circle Park on Sunday of the event. They must check in at Guest Services and receive a wristband for entry. All dogs must remain on a leash and wear their current rabies tag.
- NO pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos throughout the festival grounds.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- Coming Soon!
If you have any questions regarding Road or Park Closures, please feel free to contact the Special Events office at 972-450-2800.
-During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Festival Command Post located on the North side of the park on Addison Circle Dr.
- Contact Addison Police Department at 972-450-7156 for lost and found items.
- General Information please contact Jasmine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Info or Entertainment questions please contact Shelbi at email@example.com
- Food and Beverage questions please contact Yesenia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketplace & Activities questions please contact Monica at email@example.com