How can we help you?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Addison, TX. 75001
The event entrance is located at the corner of Quorum Drive and Addison Circle.
By bus to the Addison Transit Center
September 16, 2021: 6pm - 11pm
September 17, 2021: 6pm - 12am
September 18, 2021: 12pm - 12am
September 19, 2021: 12pm - 5pm
Purchase Tickets Here!
- The Town of Addison has taken enhanced health and safety measures to promote a safe gathering in accordance with current guidelines and recommendations.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization: Staff will disinfect surfaces regularly. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the event.
- Social Distancing: An improved layout has been designed to promote physical distancing.
- Attendees are advised to stay at home if they have recently been diagnosed with or are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if they’ve recently had close contact with someone who has COVID-19. Additional safety protocols will follow current CDC guidance. See
- Additional safety protocols will follow current CDC guidance. See our Health & Safety page for more details.
- Tickets will be refunded in the event of festival cancellation ONLY. In all refund cases, ticket buyers will receive a full refund including the ticket price and any additional fees.
- No ticket exchanges will be issued.
- FREE Festival Parking is located in the garages located on Arapaho Road and the Dallas North Tollway.
- Handicap parking is available at the DART parking lot, located at Quorum Drive and Arapaho Road.
- Personal steins.
- Purses, handbags, diaper bags, and medium backpacks. All bags will be searched, please leave these items at home to avoid delayed entry.
- Strollers, children's wagons, and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 50" in diameter.
- Medically-Necessary Supplies. Must be in prescription packaging with photo ID.
- Empty reusable water bottles.
Items NOT ALLOWED
- NO large bags.
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures of any size.
- NO pets, emotional support or other animals. Service animals are permitted.
- NO outside food or drinks. Food for infants and toddlers is permitted.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO coolers.
- NO bicycles, skates, scooters, or skateboards.
- NO lawn chairs.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO fireworks or explosives.
- NO drones.
All patrons entering Addison Circle Park will go through a strict screening process. You will be asked to get rid of any prohibited items. Addison DOES NOT provide a check station for holding personal items.
- NO pets are allowed. Only service animals will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person's disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Emotional support animals are not permitted.
- ONLY Dachshund breed dogs participating in the Dachshund Dash will be permitted into Addison Circle Park on Sunday of the event. Pre-registration and proof of vaccinations are required and will be verified at admissions. Dachshunds must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Owner is responsible for proper disposal of all pet waste.
- Yes! Attendees of all ages are welcome to enjoy the festivities.
- Admission is free for children ages 9 and under.
- A variety of free activities and attractions are offered throughout the festival. Check out our Fun for Die Familie page for more details.
- The Infant Care Lounge, which offers a baby changing and feeding station, is located in the center of the festival grounds.
- Addison Oktoberfest Paket & Kinderpaket
Attendees shall present tickets (printed or mobile) at the festival Merch Booth to pick up package items.
- Corporate & Social Night Reservations
Attendees shall present tickets (printed or mobile) at the Partyhalle Deck located on the NE corner of the Partyhalle to pick up package items.
- Hotel Packages
Guests should request a hotel package voucher at hotel check-in. Attendees shall present the voucher at the “Hotel Package” booth at the entrance of Addison Circle Park to receive package tickets and swag.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos during the event.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- While cell phones and personal cameras (no external lenses, attachments or tripods) are permitted, attendees may not record music performances.
- During event hours, a lost and found is located at the Information Booth on the north side of the park near Addison Circle.
- After hours please contact the Addison Police Department at email@example.com with your name, contact number, and a description of the lost item.
Special Events Office
Media & PR Inquiries
O: 469-547-0011, C: 972-489-4361